Sets a technical cookie recording you deny consent, you won't be asked again.
Removes the consent cookie from your browser.
Paleday may collect the following information:
• name and job title;
• contact information including email address;
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests;
• your purchasing and transaction history with Paleday;
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
What Paleday does with the information gathered:
Paleday needs information to understand your reasons for interest in its business, your needs and to provide you with improved products, goods and services, and in particular for the following reasons:
• internal record keeping;
• improvement of products, goods and services;
• occasional appropriate promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which Paleday thinks you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided subject to your right at any time to unsubscribe;
• to contact you for market research purposes;
• to customise the website according to the interests of you and other visitors.
Paleday may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail.
Paleday is committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, Paleday has put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information Paleday collects online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Paleday uses traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps Paleday analyse data about web page traffic and improve the website in order to tailor it to customer needs. Paleday only uses this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website and web services, by enabling Paleday to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to Paleday using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing Paleday (details are on the contact page).
Paleday will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless Paleday has your permission or is required by law to do so. Paleday may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which Paleday thinks you may find interesting if you advise that you wish this to happen.